STAY & PLAY
Cookie decorating is always a holiday favorite.
Creating this fun, holiday memory can be easy and stress free! Just a couple of easy details can make all of the difference to ehsure it will be a memory your little elves will remember and look forward to every year.
Mazao (mah-zah’-o) are the Crops
which represent African harvest and acknowledgement of productive labor.
Kwanzaa has a number of key symbols that are used as artifacts to teach, remind and inspire us in the application of Kwanzaa principles. Mazao is one of them.
What You Need:
Do-A-Dot Rainbow Art Set (Set of 6)
Do-a-Dot Art Brilliant (set of 6)
What To Do:
1. Cut out flower patterns from your coffee filters
2. Fold - see 1 example below but be sure to
fold your flowers in different ways to create different pa...
– Egg Carton, Scissors, Paint, Pipe Cleaners, String
1. Start by cutting out the cups out of the egg carton.
2. Next you’ll cut a slit in the middle of each point so that after the slits are cut you’ll be able to lay the cup flat....
Easily Embelish Holiday Memory Making
Give the Gift of Time
Holiday Dinner Parties with the Littles
Magically Easy Mom Costume Ideas
Faux Tie Dye Spring Flowers
Egg Carton Butterflies
Get Grateful! Ways to teach gratitude.
A Lucky Bubbly Bar